top of page
beckett burner.jpg

Nora Silver
Review Course and Testing


Licensing Requirements
Many states have an oil burner licensing requirement.  All New England states recognize the NORA (National Oil Research Alliance) training standard. New Hampshire currently has a voluntary oil burner license, with legislation pending to make it mandatory.  The education standard to obtain the oil burner license is the NORA Silver level certificate.

Advanced Trade School is authorized by NORA to conduct Silver level review classes and testing for those with three or more years of oil burner experience.

Call 603-785-2491 to book your NORA Silver Review class and testing.

Soon we will be adding NORA training for individuals entering the oil burner trade.
bottom of page